Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy sunday~~

It was a bright sunny sunday. So i followed my course mates to the curve to have a K session in Red Box. It was a long time ago since my last visit. I went there earlier just to look around hoping that i could find a suitable watch for myself. Wished to buy one for a very long time already, just that i could not make my mind as i was stingy on myself that time. But this time, i know what i want already... hehe... since i am strap of time, i end up buying one nice T-shirt.. Forgot to take the picture of that t-shirt.. so i upload my watch only.. hehe


The one raising his fist is my old friend Robbie... Kel Mynn said that he hold his grudge is because Gynnie keep holding the controller... hehe..



The carrot seller Karen, if you are looking for a carrot supplier... you can find her...



Haha, he raps very well... i couldn't do that...

After the K session, we proceeded to the movie session.. haha... we watched this movie ------->




This movie is not really nice...i prefer the drama... so while waiting for the movie to start, we went to shop and looked for a nice watch.. hehe... and this is what i have chosen ------->


Then after the movie, we went here ---->

Syabu Syabu in Puchong





SS in the lift~~


My dinner~~

No comments:

Post a Comment